Restaurant Pro Express & Gopal Systems
Restaurant Pro Express is an extremely reputable software from a pioneer in the POS industry, in business for over 25 years. We have successfully configured and installed RPE systems in small "Mom & Pop" shops to large restaurant chains.Login/Security
Servers may login into the POS with a secure login card or with their user name and password. If the server isn’t yet clocked in for the day, Restaurant Pro Express will clock them in. The manager button on the top of the screen can be used to access back office functions such as reporting and menu management. The picture and colors of this screen can be modified to match the style of your restaurant. For security purposes each employee can have either a password or with the addition of a card reader an employee card.
- Employee permissions determine which functions each employee can or can't do
- Protect sensitive information
- Keep employees from stealing your hard earned money
Time clock & Attendance
, Save time on your payroll!
You won't have to add it up manually anymore. Reports will tell overtime, labor hours, gross pay, and even keep track of tips if you would like.
- Multiple Job Codes may be set up for each employee.
- When the employee clocks in, they will be able to select which job they are working during that shift.
- Employees may only select to work job codes assigned to them. For example, if Bob only has job codes CASHIER and JANITOR assigned to him, he may not log in as a COOK.
- A shift report can be printed at the end of each shift. The printout displays necessary information such as the total amount of sales, breakdown by payment method, cash transaction details and an over or short amount.
Table Diagram Screen
Only used in table service restaurants, the table diagram screen prompts the server to select which table they are modifying. The different dining rooms are displayed on the bottom of the screen. RPE allows an unlimited number of dining rooms, each of which can have tables and other landmarks in the restaurant. This screen can be turned off in the POS for quick service restaurants.
A server or bartender can also start a tab for guests just at the bar for drinks, or spending time at the bar while waiting for their table. A bartender can start a bar tab by swiping the customer's credit card, which will also pre-authorize the card before the patrons are served their drinks.
Tabs are listed by name in alphabetical order and can be closed out at the bar or transferred to a table. A bartender can also use the Quick Tab button for guests who are ordering one drink and paying for it immediately. As with tables, tabs can be accessed from any restaurant POS station.
The menu screen is a simple screen where the server enters the order. Departments are listed down the left side and the items within that department are on the right. Menu buttons can be configured with colors and pictures. Colors are often used to categorize like items for faster checkout. The sixteen items on the bottom of the restaurant POS screen provide one touch access to configure commonly used functions or best sellers.
After a menu item is selected, RPE will prompt the server to select the modifiers for that item. The server is walked through the selections one at a time, leaving no room for error.