|Inbound and Outbound Multi-Line Caller ID Hardware
Available in Serial Port and Ethernet Link models.
The Whozz Calling? 2 is designed for the small business and home office where phone calls are important to operations. It monitors all aspects of incoming and outgoing calls on 2 phone lines. The unit tracks who called or who was called, time & date the call was made, how long the conversation lasted, and phone line that was used. The Whozz Calling? 2 also features a 248 call memory, making it unnecessary to leave your computer on to capture this valuable information.
- Pop-up customer records on screen before answering each call. This allows a few moments to review the client's information before responding
- Call back customers that hang up during busy times. The units logs alls calls whether answered or not.
- Save time taking orders by popping up customer records automatically. Save precious seconds during peak hours, especially with POS integrated Caller ID.
- Bill clients bill clients by capturing account codes dialed and linking to call accounting and/or billing software.
- Audit phone usage when your away. Unit tracks all calls even from other extensions.
- Verify long distance bills and even overseas calls. Up to 29 digits are captured on outgoing Caller ID.
- Inbound Caller ID - Complete Caller ID capture (Time, Date, Name & Number), call duration, line received, number of rings before answer, distinctive ring pattern (if applicable), and dialed digits after answer.
- Outbound Caller ID - Time, Date, Number dialed, additional touch tones dialed after connection (15 additional DTMF digits), duration of call, and phone line number on which call was placed.
- On-board 248 call, non-volatile, scrolling memory - no battery to replace and always holds the last 248 calls.
- Diagnostic LED's for power, data delivery, ring signal, Caller ID signal, on & off-hook, DTMF digits dialed, and call timing.
- Simple modular connections, wall mount transformer, small and lightweight. No other Caller ID device or modem required.
- Product includes power supply, 6' RS232 serial cable, serial port loopback connector, and manual.
- Data delivered by hardware to PC either when call is initiated, when call ends, or both.
- Detailed data can be delivered for real time On Hook, Off Hook, Flash Hook, and Ring Signal conditions.
- Simple text output ( Data Format ) allows easy interfacing to custom applications and direct access through a communications terminal.
- Calls records are sent as fixed, left justified, space delimited fields and terminated with carriage return & line feeds for simple string reads and field extractions.
- Comprehensive manual designed with the programmer in mind.
- Free technical and programming support for the life of the unit.
- Free Visual Basic application with source code available for Windows applications.